eShopForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nintendo Direct Predictions

Go down

Nintendo Direct Predictions Empty Nintendo Direct Predictions

Post by eShop Master Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:04 pm

Well as of this post there is about 4 hours until the North American Nintendo Direct. Nintendo really needs this to be a big one if it wants to counter all the negative news surrounding it lately. It's possible they will completely disappoint, but assuming they don't here are things I think they really need to announce.

1. Release dates and trailers for upcoming games. Mario Kart should get an actual release date. Hopefully Yarn Yoshi and Kirby Triple Trouble too.
2. More Smash Bros info and hopefully a release month at least.
3. Show a sizzle real of all the upcoming indie games. There are a lot and some are looking really good. (I'm really excited for ittle Dew, a Zeldaish game0
4. Nintendo stated they were working on new pricing options and rewarding customers who buy a lot. I really hope this is announced. I am and I'm sure most of you are dedicated buyers. This would look good for Nintendo and please it's userbase. Not to mention encourage software sales.
5. Announce some major surprise game that will get people excited. A Wii U Zelda or any Metroid will be great.
6. Announce some major 3rd party exclusive or guarantee that all 3rd party games will be forced to give us DLC that competing systems get.
7. More VC announcements like new games, systems and deals.
8. Announce a surprise eShop game available after the show.

Well I hope at least some of these things happen and they don't spend the whole time talking about Donkey Kong or other games that we already know a lot about. Do you guys have any predictions or thoughts? I'll post again after the show if anyone cares about my opinion.
eShop Master
eShop Master
Admin

https://eshopcompanion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Nintendo Direct Predictions Empty Re: Nintendo Direct Predictions

Post by eShop Master Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:04 pm

Well the did some of those. The available download after the show wasn't very exciting. The only cool surprises for me were the GBA games in April and NES Remix 2. I can't reallly think of any 3DS games showed off that I'm excited for. I would love Yoshi's New Island to be great as the original is one of my favorites, but I've been burned by the other 2 sequels.
eShop Master
eShop Master
Admin

https://eshopcompanion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down