eShopForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Rather Disproportionate Number of Downloads to Members on th Forums

+3
ReggieIsBetter
jareddamodred
Link999123
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Rather Disproportionate Number of Downloads to Members on th Forums - Page 2 Empty Re: A Rather Disproportionate Number of Downloads to Members on th Forums

Post by eShop Master Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:25 am

Thanks. And I know what you mean. I'm not against that idea, just not sure what the best way to do that is. The main reason I put a forum on this app was to have a direct way for people to communicate with me as well as each other. As long as that's accomplished I don't care.
eShop Master
eShop Master
Admin

https://eshopcompanion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A Rather Disproportionate Number of Downloads to Members on th Forums - Page 2 Empty Re: A Rather Disproportionate Number of Downloads to Members on th Forums

Post by ReggieIsBetter Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:18 am

Yeah that's a great idea. And we could also have a private forum for help and stuff. Awesome. You should look into that, eShop Master.

ReggieIsBetter
Super User
Super User

Back to top Go down

Post by eShop Master Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:22 am

Any particular forum I should try to join with?
eShop Master
eShop Master
Admin

https://eshopcompanion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RasmusOlle Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:49 am

The bithack forum!
Bithack.com/forum
RasmusOlle
RasmusOlle
Super User
Super User

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2