eShopForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonic Boom!

4 posters

Go down

Sonic Boom! Empty Sonic Boom!

Post by jareddamodred Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:02 am

So, the new Nintendo Sonic exclusive has been revealed. What do you all think? I personally love the redesigned characters, Knuckles actually makes sense with the skinny legs if you realize that he runs fast too. How many fast runners can you name with super huge legs?

Anyways, I thought the game looked incredible from what little I've seen and I can't wait to see more and eventualky play this game.

I personally like the fact that Sonic Team went with a western studio to develop this game and the resume of some of the developers on it is amazing. I expect big things from this game, just wish it was for Wii U only, multiple versions by different studios for the 3DS and Wii U means that even if it is the greatest Sonic ever people won't buy a Wii U to play it because they can get it for the 3DS. Yes, I know it will be two different games, but a lot of people either won't know or won't care. Ok, rant over. Lol

So, what does everyone else think? Gonna buy it? Wii U or 3DS version or both? I personally will get the Wii U version first. Looking forward to reading tge replies!

jareddamodred
Super User
Super User

Back to top Go down

Sonic Boom! Empty Re: Sonic Boom!

Post by eShop Master Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:31 pm

I am intrigued at least. For the most part I like the design. I actually think knuckles looks a bit scary but I'll get used to it. I've been burned many times by promising looking Sonic games just to find out they are okay at best. Sonic 4 episode 2 was the only one where I was pleasently surprised. Still I'll hold out hope. I would love for it to be great. Also I'd get it for the Wii U. I rarely get multiplatform games on my 3DS.
eShop Master
eShop Master
Admin

https://eshopcompanion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Link999123 Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:49 pm

I personally think that the graphics look great, but as far as gameplay is concerned we will have to wait and see.
Link999123
Link999123
User 64
User 64

Back to top Go down

Post by Link999123 Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:20 am

I wonder how 2014-02-08 it will compare to the show
Link999123
Link999123
User 64
User 64

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharksfan2512 Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:13 am

I'm not a big fan of the remodeled designs. Call me old fashioned but nothing beats the original designs for me. Loved the return of the original chubby sonic in Sonic Generations. Was hoping he would make more cameos, but was disappointed.

Sharksfan2512
Cool User
Cool User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum