eShopForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New design

3 posters

Go down

New design Empty New design

Post by eShop Master Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:36 am

I posted some info about the new design in the news section, along with some pics. There should be some design changes tommorow but some of the list stuff might take a while. Please let me know your opinions. It would be useful now before I start putting all the effort in.
eShop Master
eShop Master
Admin

https://eshopcompanion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

New design Empty Re: New design

Post by ReggieIsBetter Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:51 pm

I received an email about Link adding me to his/her friend list. I can't access this on the app and the browser doesn't work very well for me. Can you explain how it works and where to find it?

ReggieIsBetter
Super User
Super User

Back to top Go down

Post by eShop Master Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:58 pm

Yeah I was actually going to post about that soon. You can access these forums online at eShopcompanion.forumotion.com I was going to set up the desktop version up a little better but I guess Link found it before I got a chance. Lol. I didn't even know there were friend requests until I got one from him. It works enough though so people can visit it if they want.
eShop Master
eShop Master
Admin

https://eshopcompanion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ReggieIsBetter Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:05 pm

Haha thanks

ReggieIsBetter
Super User
Super User

Back to top Go down

Post by Link999123 Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:56 pm

The desktop version is a little bland, but maybe a background could be implemented later, but as for features, the desktop has the most.
Also the desktop version is accessible at the top right the box with a down arrow gives you the option for original view, which is desktop on mobile. To get back to mobil, on desktop go to bottom right of the screen ther is an icon, it should say "mobile version" click it and... ta da.
Link999123
Link999123
User 64
User 64

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down