eShopForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deal Section info.

3 posters

Go down

Deal Section info. Empty Deal Section info.

Post by eShop Master Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:20 pm

I decided to make a section where people can easily place deals to share with everybody. Anything in the eShop forum will eventually be added to the deal section on the app. I am willing to give you credit for it too.

I may place deals on here sometimes too if I hear about one while I'm away from my computer so people can know about it earlier. There is also a physical deals section which applies to any Nintendo stuff not on the eShop. While I have no plans to add a physical deal section to the app it would be a good place to share any great deals you come across.

Hopefully this section will be used. It seemed like a good and easy idea to me. Also there are still 15 people who can qualify to get a refund on the ad free paid version if they post something.
eShop Master
eShop Master
Admin

https://eshopcompanion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Deal Section info. Empty Re: Deal Section info.

Post by Link999123 Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:25 am

I honestly don't see why this section would get skipped,it allows us to find out about sales which the eshop doesn't always have the best way to check for deals and temporary price drop.
Link999123
Link999123
User 64
User 64

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharksfan2512 Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:06 am

This is a welcome addition and could very well be an X factor for incoming traffic depending on how actively we contribute to this section. Everyone loves a good deal.

Sharksfan2512
Cool User
Cool User

Back to top Go down

Post by eShop Master Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:49 am

Thanks. I hope people start contributing. It would be great if people posted deals they found. I can't do everything myself.
eShop Master
eShop Master
Admin

https://eshopcompanion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum